The Pet Tech Instructor Training is a comprehensive, three-day interactive program. Instructors will learn the necessary skills and teaching methods to properly train pet owners in first aid and care. This course will include competent training in the identification and evaluation of the signs and symptoms a pet may develop and the appropriate actions to be taken for proper emergency medical care.
10:00 am - 7:30 pm
- Instructor candidate discussion
8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Online student registration &
- Instructor & admin requirements
- Marketing & promotion techniques
- Corrective coaching exercise
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Skills & power point presentations testimonials
See what prior students are saying about Linda Edwards and the PetTech Instructor Course here.
Newsletters and blog posts delivered right to your inbox.